Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Apple Camp {by R}

This Monday morning we entered a camp called Apple Camp. It teaches you how to to use Apple's online systems to put together a movie.

The class is from 9:00 to 10:30 ( an hour and a half ) on Monday and Tuesday. Today, we got to plan out our movie clips, make our music and then we filmed the scenes at home. On Tuesday, we will put the clips together and make the movie. Then on Saturday, we will all present the clips to our mom and dad.

Today I decided to make another time lapse video except that it would have regular clips mixed in between the time lapse clips. I called the movie The Life of Riley, a MannMade creation. It will show my regular days in summer and some added time lapses of  sunrise, sunset, and the clouds moving across the sky. We also had to make music for our movie on Garage Band. Today I didn't find music suitable for my film but I did learn how to use it a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment